It’s important to get help when you need it.
Mental Health Services
- PEI Mental Health Services
- PEI Mental Health and Addictions Phone Line
- Call 1-833-553-6983 (24/7)
- If you or someone you know is in crisis or has suicide-related concerns, please reach out to the Canada Suicide Prevention Helpline
- Call 1-833-456-4566 (24/7)
For Indigenous Peoples
- Mental Health and Wellness in First Nations and Inuit Communities
- Access programs and services to improve your mental health and help prevent suicide in Indigenous communities.
- Hope for Wellness Help Line
- Call 1-855-242-3310 (toll-free) or connect to the online Hope for Wellness chat.
- Services are available:
- to all Indigenous peoples across Canada who need immediate emotional support, crisis intervention or referrals to community-based services
- experienced and culturally sensitive helpline counselors can help if you want to talk
- in English and French and, on request, in Cree, Ojibway and Inuktitut
Bridge the gapp
- Bridge the gapp offers online tools including a service directory, knowledge center and resources to get you inspired.
- 211 PEI helps Islanders navigate the network of community, social, non-clinical health and government services available across the Island.
PEI Division of the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- CMHA-PEI offers a variety of programming, online learning opportunities and information about both crisis and community support.
Employee Assistance Program
Public Safety Calls
- Public Safety Calls is a mental health initiative available to Island public safety professionals
Employee Benefit Plan
Wellness Together Canada
Wellness Together Canada provides resources for all Canadians including immediate text support, mental health and substance use information, individual and coaching-based wellness programs, peer and community support and remote counselling options.